Why Turn to Process Outsourcing or Call Center Outsourcing?
The global outsourcing revenue for the year 2010 was $425 billion, marking a huge jump compared to the figures a decade earlier. As more companies turn to process outsourcing and call center outsourcing, many small and medium enterprises wonder: WHY?
Understanding Process Outsourcing
To begin with, let’s understand what process outsourcing is. Process outsourcing simply means contracting a service that was or could be performed in-house to a third party. There are many reasons a firm turns to outsourcing:
- A company can hone its core competency by focusing on it and outsourcing non-core functions
- It is a cost efficient option in the long run
- Internal resources are free for other processes
- If a function or process is time consuming to manage, outsourcing may prove to be the best solution
- The risks are shared with another company
- World class capabilities are made accessible
- Accessibility to the latest technology and specialized personnel
Our Outsourcing Process
BPO Connections assists in the outsourcing process through the following structured steps:
- You company’s goals and objectives are understood by your providers
- A strategic plan and vision is put in place
- Selection of the most suitable provider for your vision
- Construct a proper contract that is well structured
- Ensure the communication lines are open and proper
- Manage the relationship between you and your provider
- Senior executive support
Our mission is to handle your process outsourcing needs and communications efficiently and give your business an opportunity to grow.